PDA

View Full Version : Eternity Warriors 3 - Need help to find Demon's Heart

kenpc35
11-17-2013, 05:01 PM
HenShin_hoho said that "Other than "The Ivar Mountains", Mead River is the best" for Demon's Heart, but i've been keep farming 2 days and didn't have anything! Help me plz, where can i find that Item? Thanks so much!:(

JonWayne
11-17-2013, 08:17 PM
Mead River to Helgard. Same drop rate I think.

HenShin hoho
11-17-2013, 11:20 PM
HenShin_hoho said that "Other than "The Ivar Mountains", Mead River is the best" for Demon's Heart, but i've been keep farming 2 days and didn't have anything! Help me plz, where can i find that Item? Thanks so much!:(

don't give up too easier but i had no better choice due to my idevice crashing cannot access and play EW3 anymore so just continue your journey keep farming all these item are in there it just a time it drop out just keep going GoodLuck Mate

HenShin hoho
11-17-2013, 11:21 PM
Mead River to Helgard. Same drop rate I think.

yes indeed after Hall of the divine straigh to helgard before hellboy there chances are higher drop but need patient time will tell just like we did before hard working :D

Indiepwn
11-19-2013, 04:51 PM
try to increase you IIF stats. I think it really helps in getting those higher level reagents.

JonWayne
11-19-2013, 05:27 PM
try to increase you IIF stats. I think it really helps in getting those higher level reagents.

actually I tried this but it doesn't seems to work for me. IIF only seems to affect item find and not reagents. I tried wearing only fortitude armor hoping to find more eyes, but still keep getting sigil.

but anyway, more IIF % is always welcomed.

bluedrag
11-27-2013, 01:42 AM
More iif% seems working for me lol, I just go from mead river up to helgard then back and forth. But never get heart from netherborn. Mostly from church, helgard and mead river