Ur welcome tell everone thats asks how to get more gold
    In love with the darkside I fell
    Dabbling all the way down
    Jestered the devil with my song
    And got what I wanted all along

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthplague99 View Post
    Ur welcome tell everone thats asks how to get more gold
    Great topic overall, that is if everything works properly, which isn't so in my case, but oh well. Do have to add all of those daily bonuses usually come after 5 days of consecutive playing. I used to be quite surprised to see how many games actually have no daily bonuses that involve Glu coins, but then I realised it's still a profit-organisation looking to make some money.

Now that this area is reopened, we can resume discussing currency.

Today I was replying to a Gun bros 2 topic and someone was asking about Glu Gold. there seem to be some confusion on the currency terminology so let's remember that in general Glu Gold would be used for iOS games where Glu Credits are used for Android games. Glu Credits can be shared on Android only in games that are compatible with the GGN system while iOS game currency is cannot be shared.

Some games also use the "Gems" currency, it depends on the game. Another example is the Gun Bros line where "War Bucks" is the currency for iOS and "Glu Credits" for Gun Bros Android.

Eternity Warriors 2 boss rush allows you to earn glu credits everyday right? If so, please update the list.

Anyone have the apk of sv1? Full version one..not from google play. I want to do some experiment basis of earning glu coins consistently..(not cheat tool).if i do succeed..i will share it here..

Quote Originally Posted by hardeyboyz View Post
    Anyone have the apk of sv1? Full version one..not from google play. I want to do some experiment basis of earning glu coins consistently..(not cheat tool).if i do succeed..i will share it here..
    How is this not cheating? This is a violation of our terms of use what you are asking here. We never release an apk file to anyone. The apps are only available from Google Play, the iTunes store or Amazon Store, anything else is a violation of our terms.

Thanks Darth for the great info in this thread. Wish I found this thread before I spent a few hundred on gold. The only game you really need to play is Lil Kingdom. Once you obtain all the shops you can (with quick fingers) generate up to 600 gold an hour.

Dragon Tavern is an awesome game for earning free glu gold. I have been playing for a while and many of the quests that do not cost glu credits are good for some decent return on time spent to get glu credits. I have been playing for a little over a week and have nearly gotten 250 glu coins from the game already. Not to mention it is a fun way to spend some free time.

ShadowDragon

owh... sorry.. i do not know that.. but really.. im not a cheater.. i earn all my glu credit through playing ..not by modifying.. the only reason i ask the apk is for the offline installation,..sorry mods, dont know its illegal.. my bad

Gun bros source

Do you please have a link to Gun bros that is mentioned as top glu gather? On store I can see only GB 2 that is mentioned as money pit and GB multi.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast