Thnx for banned me

My first log on this game.. suddenly banned shown infront of my face.. god sake what is that game !!
    I already installed it..

Not sure which game you are speaking of but you can send in a ticket and it can be reviewed.

Quote Originally Posted by [RR] Sage View Post
    Not sure which game you are speaking of but you can send in a ticket and it can be reviewed.
    [RR] Sage, could mine be reviewed as well? I am in a similar situation with Kim Kardashian Hollywood. I have absolutely no idea why this is happening. I have reached out to support no response. I haven't received any response on my thread in the FAQ section for the game either. I pay to play and this just seems unfair.
    🔥 You most likely asked something that is already on here 🔥 IG 🔥

Absolutely, you can submit a ticket here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/ki...llywood/?p=web if you can't get into the game. Looks like the oldest KKH tickets are at 4 days so there is a bit of a longer wait than usual but they should get to your question as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by [RR] Sage View Post
    Absolutely, you can submit a ticket here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/ki...llywood/?p=web if you can't get into the game. Looks like the oldest KKH tickets are at 4 days so there is a bit of a longer wait than usual but they should get to your question as soon as possible.
    Is okay to pm you about a ticket reply? I am not receiving any decent or quality assistance on this forum or with support. I also received a reply from in-game support this evening. There has to be a note or something because the issues I am having that are similar to O.P. should not be occurring.
    🔥 You most likely asked something that is already on here 🔥 IG 🔥

Your best bet is to work it out through the ticket. Whoever is working on your issue is going to know more about that game than I do.