Eternity Warriors 3 - Need help to find Demon's Heart

HenShin_hoho said that "Other than "The Ivar Mountains", Mead River is the best" for Demon's Heart, but i've been keep farming 2 days and didn't have anything! Help me plz, where can i find that Item? Thanks so much!

Experienced Member
    Mead River to Helgard. Same drop rate I think.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpc35 View Post
    HenShin_hoho said that "Other than "The Ivar Mountains", Mead River is the best" for Demon's Heart, but i've been keep farming 2 days and didn't have anything! Help me plz, where can i find that Item? Thanks so much!
    don't give up too easier but i had no better choice due to my idevice crashing cannot access and play EW3 anymore so just continue your journey keep farming all these item are in there it just a time it drop out just keep going GoodLuck Mate

Quote Originally Posted by JonWayne View Post
    Mead River to Helgard. Same drop rate I think.
    yes indeed after Hall of the divine straigh to helgard before hellboy there chances are higher drop but need patient time will tell just like we did before hard working

try to increase you IIF stats. I think it really helps in getting those higher level reagents.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiepwn View Post
    try to increase you IIF stats. I think it really helps in getting those higher level reagents.
    actually I tried this but it doesn't seems to work for me. IIF only seems to affect item find and not reagents. I tried wearing only fortitude armor hoping to find more eyes, but still keep getting sigil.

but anyway, more IIF % is always welcomed.

More iif% seems working for me lol, I just go from mead river up to helgard then back and forth. But never get heart from netherborn. Mostly from church, helgard and mead river