Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    can we have a update of the hotfix ?

ios ew3 1.1.1 until now since i was update still show the message "The server is temporarily down for maintenance,
    come back soon." i look my friend play ew3 normaly at android device...

what can i do?

*sorry for my bad english... i'm from indonesia 😊*

On the other hand... How long does the new patch for? I can't log in. Isn't it done yet?

Restore server prior to broken status while you work the kinks out of the update that apparently wasn't ready for launch.

They probably forgot to make a backup but seriously, it can't be so hard to restore everything to an earlier point

This is ridiculous, first off change the server message, it should not say COME BACK SOON, it should say WE ARE SO EMBARRASSED THAT WE DIDNT FULLY TEST THIS HUGE PATCH BEFORE UPDATING THE LIVE SERVER. COME BACK NEXT WEEK WHEN WE HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT

Really! Thanks for wasting our time

Any longer and the daily bonus will reset, and just as I start to get to the better end of them.

If we re-install do we lose all our stuff, including cash bought items? If so they gonna face a massive amount of complaints

Quote Originally Posted by TerryQ View Post
    Any longer and the daily bonus will reset, and just as I start to get to the better end of them.

If we re-install do we lose all our stuff, including cash bought items? If so they gonna face a massive amount of complaints
    I haven't tried to reinstall, TerryQ, but there are a lot of people on here who say they lost their character. I wouldn't try it unless you have a corrupted file or something. I recently got a new phone and lost a TON of stuff I had racked up with my character on Infinity Blade 3. After going back and forth with Chair, I just quit playing the game. Thank Christ I never spent any actual money on that game. Until Glu gets its **** together, I wouldn't spend any actual money on this one either.

My EW3 app just disappear when appstore is updating it. I re-installed like i had a choice. Will my progress/game save files backed up from your servers?

Not sure this will help you unless you had some in-app purchases, Ynroh, but I found this:

"If you have any questions regarding your account currency or your purchases or anything related to a transaction on your account:

You are required to submit a ticket to our Customer Care team and address the issue via email here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask No such private and personal matters will be allowed on the open forum.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation."

Hopefully this means there's a log of every purchase made (and by whom). Maybe you could at least get your purchased crystals or whatever back. Of course, there's no telling whether you can get your character stats back. Good luck. I hope you don't get the same result I did with IB3.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast