Page 1 of 240 1231151101 ... LastLast

Exclamation Report hackers here

If you feel the need to open a new thread to report hackers, please do so here in this thread. Please keep your post limited to account name and/or screenshot. Any posts with any other content will be removed. Any other threads on this topic will be closed. This thread will act as the only place to report hackers from now on.

There have been a lot of scattered threads so we appreciate any help combining those threads into this one location.

For leader board updates, please see this thread here. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...d-update-(5-7)

Nickname Timothyreason - don't have a screenshot now, but he passed wave 220 in endless with 8000gs. Thank you.
    Also, the guild deviljins, bunch of hacker's there admiting it openly in town chat.

jason90622 and his whole guild DevilJins openly admitting in town chat

Also the Guild RomaniaStyle is full of hackers, i've been with them and they were talking about "how to cheat and not get busted" and then i decided to leave the guild, 30 out of 50 use hack. Please do something about it and all others.

Ok so I report everyone over wave 165 in endless is a hacker please inform the cheat team this as they don't seem to know, also ask them when are they planning to do something and let everyone know, also what punishment are people who have hacked there way to the top going to recieve?

I am gonna go out on a limb and say patch 1.3 or whatever is next will briefly stop the hackers and also glu will reset the leaderboards but the hackers can then just download the apk from play store and still have there accounts active with all there gear they have cheated there way too getting will still be there laughing away at us all

Quote Originally Posted by maccs85 View Post
    Ok so I report everyone over wave 165 in endless is a hacker please inform the cheat team this as they don't seem to know, also ask them when are they planning to do something and let everyone know, also what punishment are people who have hacked there way to the top going to recieve?
    We do not report what "punishment" people get as that is private account-based information. Please keep this thread specific. The team is aware of the issues in higher waves but we are not reporting anything beyond this thread at this time: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?...d-update-(5-7)

Jason90622 has been allowed to go into the hall of fame for a fourth time. He's on endless wave 299 and is being allowed to hack and win tournaments. You cleared the wrong 75 that's for sure.

I identified two very large sets of people with impossible scores. Why was my post deleted? And as to 75 people being removed, there were far more than that gaining impossible scores just in the first hour of the tourney. :/

Maybe provide an example of what you are looking for? That post represented a fair amount of wasted time of my part.

Deviljins openly admits hacking in town chat and laughs about it. This should be an easy removal with evidence..please fix this.
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)

Page 1 of 240 1231151101 ... LastLast