Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Community Moderator kokokokonut's Avatar

Exclamation Update v7.2 -Problems

Hi, if you are experiencing any issues after taking the update, please post a brief description of your problem, and then include

Platform/ OS version/ Device

This will centralize the handful of problems, rather that looking for them in the various threads. THanks, and I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties. Thanks
    Surprise! Monday's Thread Today
    Please put your Game Platform in your signature
    ***Save your Game Id#s Privately for Support
    PLEASE... DON'T try to troubleshoot by uninstalling and reinstalling game.
    You are liable to lose progress, resources, or the game. Contact glu for Support.

#firethenanny
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I play iOS&Android pm me for add info Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I have a problem with Facebook friends not changing their outfits and appearances. I can't see anyone's outfit updated since the beginning of July. My game is updated and I don't have any hacks. Tried to re-login and restart my devise several time but this didn't help. I'd like to know if I will ever see my friends updated again.

Thank you very much for your help!
    KKH and KKG player on iOS since february 2017
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.37

After watching vid for rapid recharge the game crashes on my Android View. I get right back in,and I DO get the RapRecharge. But it still boots me.
    You are liable to lose progress, resources, or the game. Contact glu for Support.

#firethenanny

And Kate, just from a players opinion, things are probably tinkered with to affect correction whenever these big fix updates go out. So Try to keep positive, because they have a no game left behind when they fix things.

#firethenanny

The update took me on a very high high with all the amazing stuff until some bugs began bothering me *sigh*

Apparently, in my game there are some dolls whose outfits change like every 10 seconds and they keep climbing the fans chart then tumble back down

And thanks to Vats informing me, my doll is also acting the same way on his game. PS My doll has always been dark skinned. Here's some screenshots Vats took of my doll from his game to better understand what I'm saying.

I'm seriously hoping there will be some sort of bug fix for this

>>> Android, v7.0, Samsung Galaxy s8+ <<<

I have had problems even before the update and I hoped it could fix them but it actually didn't fix anything

Ipad2

Hello! I have a huge problem!, okay so I am currently stuck at 37.1million followers. I get 5 stars at every event, the amount of followers I should be gaining is said in the feed but not updated on my counter! I tried contacting customer service but they completely missed the point and are now ignoring me. The feed says I should be gaining 2million followers etc yet I'm not! It's so frustrating!

I would take screenshots and respond to customer care trying to clarify the situation. I'm sorry this is happening. (Be sure you're not mixing up Reality Show viewers with overall fans.) Here's how I'd do it. take a screenshot before your gig. Then screenshot the announcement showing how many fans you are receiving, then one more screenshot after that showing no increase of fans. That would be pretty compelling proof, and pictures will explain it without a doubt. Good luck. Meanwhile, if this turns out to be an update issue, more people will be posting with the same problem.

Very nice to meet you alexrorii. Welcome to the forum.

#firethenanny

Hey alexrorii - welcome to the forum! Koko's right - please contact Support from your game.
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help

A few bugs with the early access items:

These items aren't in the VIP section anymore and neither available for purchase. The top one has been locked since v6.6 and the bottom one since v7.0

These Gold and Silver items aren't supposed to be in the Bronze tab

And similarly, these Gold items shouldn't be here in the Silver tab

My account says Charli, but please call me Bilal.

I play KK:H and K&K on Android! Just add me on Facebook so we can be friends in-game.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast