Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by astray View Post
    Like Katie my Facebook friends aren't updating either I haven't done anything exactly i tried contacting GLU and they stated that the update before would help but it didn't so I've tried to wait it out and thought this update would fix it nothing has changed and glu didn't exactly help either so i haven't bothered with even contacting them again. I'm gonna assume that they are frozen because I've tried everything and nothing worked.

Android, 6.0.1, Galaxy Tab A
    I contacted GLU for a several times already and they can't help. They just keep telling me that it takes time for a friendlist to update, and I should re-login and restart my device, so I also don't try to bother them again. Unfortunately nothing works and my friends are still frozen.
    KKH and KKG player on iOS since february 2017
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.37

Community Moderator kokokokonut's Avatar
    Hi. I'm sorry this is happening. I sent you a pm . After the update, all but 3 of my friends are active again. I think those 3 frozen ones might not have taken then update. So let's see if new active players change for you, and then we'll take it from there. At least you'll have more detailed info when you get back to support.
    Surprise! Monday's Thread Today
    Please put your Game Platform in your signature
    ***Save your Game Id#s Privately for Support
    PLEASE... DON'T try to troubleshoot by uninstalling and reinstalling game.
    You are liable to lose progress, resources, or the game. Contact glu for Support.

#firethenanny
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I play iOS&Android pm me for add info Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345