Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeashworth13 View Post
    Quick question..

at one point does lower item lvl gear become obsolete? Or more specifically.. at what point does a lvl 9 gold become obsolete? I'm currently on normal Nian and have been farming cyclops to upgrade gear. Just farmed a Dragon's Bane from cyclops (lvl 9 gold), and was wondering if i should evolve it and use it compared to my lvl 15 blue "of the butcher" weapon. Please help me out!
    The item becomes obsolete when you can fully evolve the weapon above it to a level that has a higher Max GS than the weaker weapon.

So, arbitrarily...let's say Weapon A) has a Max GS of 500 and Weapon B) has a Max GS of 850.
    Once you've gotten Weapon B to a current GS of 501, Weapon A is now obsolete. Otherwise, I'd keep Weapon A the whole time through the transition of grinding out the evolution ingredients for Weapon B.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTot View Post
    The item becomes obsolete when you can fully evolve the weapon above it to a level that has a higher Max GS than the weaker weapon.

So, arbitrarily...let's say Weapon A) has a Max GS of 500 and Weapon B) has a Max GS of 850.
    Once you've gotten Weapon B to a current GS of 501, Weapon A is now obsolete. Otherwise, I'd keep Weapon A the whole time through the transition of grinding out the evolution ingredients for Weapon B.
    Thanks so much. Ive been doing that the whole time.. just wanted to verify

Weapon Question

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTot View Post

OK - In response to your answer, what's been bugging me and what might be better clarification for me and the other person who asked above... is there a way to calculate what GS a weapon will be after, say, it's 2nd Evolution and full upgrade... the reason I ask is, I've ditched a bunch of gear I got from farming Cyclops, only to realize that I can only upgrade higher level items from Nian to a certain point because I can't progress further to get the required reagents.... so for certain, I will NOT be able to upgrade certain items past 2 stars...

So if something is, say, GS 600 and the other is GS 500, is there a way (or ratio, whatever) to calculate how high you can get the GS 600 item??

Quote Originally Posted by Yaboy View Post
    So if something is, say, GS 600 and the other is GS 500, is there a way (or ratio, whatever) to calculate how high you can get the GS 600 item??
    To clarify... How can you figure out which is worth keeping? I.e. Will a 'green' level 22 item be better than a 'blue' level 11 item when the 'green' is only one star and fully fused, compared to the 'blue' having 3 stars (the reagents for the blue will obviously be easier to keep). The max GS for the green will likely be higher, but at which point do they overlap??

Quote Originally Posted by Yaboy View Post
    To clarify... How can you figure out which is worth keeping? I.e. Will a 'green' level 22 item be better than a 'blue' level 11 item when the 'green' is only one star and fully fused, compared to the 'blue' having 3 stars (the reagents for the blue will obviously be easier to keep). The max GS for the green will likely be higher, but at which point do they overlap??
    I would keep both item's and as you grind/farm items slowly fuse the item with the higher Max GS or the "better" item of the two. for example, you have equipped a green lvl 15, 3 stars, fully fused and a lvl 21 blue 1 star in your inventory. The current GS of the green is 320 with a max of 320 while the blue is currently 280 with a max of 480. The blue is essentially better as it has a higher max GS however you wouldn't equip it until you fuse/evolve the item enough for the GS to be over 320. Therefore the minute the blue's GS hits 321 is the moment it is a better item. Make sense?

Ps. Digging the new update!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeashworth13 View Post
    I would keep both item's and as you grind/farm items slowly
    Yup, doing that now. Was hoping someone would say "2 stars and fully fused is always x% of total GS, so you can easily do the math to see whether a 2 star higher GS max item is better than the lower max GS 3-star evolution item currently equipped" - something like that, so I can free up my inventory!

Thanks

Experienced Member
    Wings at this moment does not give any extra boost or stats. It is just for show and makes your heroes look nicer. Like a clothing accessories.

P.S. do not ask me how much I had spent.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWayne View Post
    Wings at this moment does not give any extra boost or stats. It is just for show and makes your heroes look nicer. Like a clothing accessories.

I just wandering how ref wings use to be and did there use for life time forever keep that wings

Quote Originally Posted by JonWayne View Post

Got you i wish i get the red wings perhaps now no time for warrior wings cause Mage on rising :")

Legendary cyclops

I found a lvl 31 gold weapon for Mage, atk/cD/iif. 20 mins ago on 11/12/13.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast