Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 223
  1. #21
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by Dornal View Post
    I found a lvl 31 gold weapon for Mage, atk/cD/iif. 20 mins ago on 11/12/13.
    yep, will update my earlier posts

  2. #22
    So, I'm playing a monk and am seeing demon prince items in iron offerings now. In gold offerings I see a juggernaught fists as well as unbreakable gear. Is this top tier gear? I ask because having spent some money on the game I have enough gems to roll 10 again, and just want to make sure my timing now would be best.

  3. #23
    Experienced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    459
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFro View Post
    So, I'm playing a monk and am seeing demon prince items in iron offerings now. In gold offerings I see a juggernaught fists as well as unbreakable gear. Is this top tier gear? I ask because having spent some money on the game I have enough gems to roll 10 again, and just want to make sure my timing now would be best.
    Yes, Demon Prince reagents and the Juggernut Fist are the best you can get at this moment. But if I were you, I wouldn't waste my my money on spins. Reagents can be farmed, and the Jugg Fist drops from both Nian and Hellboy. So unless u r lazy to farm or have extremely high confidence of your luck in spinning, then go ahead and spin, but u had been warned. The only 2 good items to get from the Gold God spin at this moment is the Unbreakable Ring of Berserker, and Fenix Wings. Eveything else from spin can be gotten from farming Hellboy.

  4. #24
    Hello,

    I just started the game. Are the starting items offer worth the gems? Should I spend the gems on something else ( inventory space, skills, etc)?

    Thanks.

  5. #25
    ^save your gems. The starting items aren't that great after playing 2 or 3 days. If you go all out on day one then you might not even need it after playing a few hours.

    Btw the temple's secret chamber is the best for farming fiend's eye/blood because it can drop up to 4 reagents, 1 from chest, 1 from mid boss, 1 from mini boss, 1 from boss.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by EternityWarrior View Post
    ^save your gems. The starting items aren't that great after playing 2 or 3 days. If you go all out on day one then you might not even need it after playing a few hours.

    Btw the temple's secret chamber is the best for farming fiend's eye/blood because it can drop up to 4 reagents, 1 from chest, 1 from mid boss, 1 from mini boss, 1 from boss.
    Where is the secret chamber, I am at cyclopse I guess (the giant with 2 axes). Cant beat him yet.

  7. #27
    What tier should be using on our normal mode farming?

    For more detail: When you mention legend mode farming you say to wait until, "Ancient" items before moving on.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    Where is the secret chamber, I am at cyclopse I guess (the giant with 2 axes). Cant beat him yet.
    Secret Chamber is in the second area, AFTER you beat the cyclops.

  9. #29
    Hey, i just started playing 2days ago and just wondering how to unlock legendary mode? Im up to the 2nd area boss, cant get past it yet.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan1592 View Post
    Hey, i just started playing 2days ago and just wondering how to unlock legendary mode? Im up to the 2nd area boss, cant get past it yet.
    You unlock legendary mode after u kill the last boss 3 map. In the mountains also you may play with mage too

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •